Known as Naranjilla in Ecuador and Panama and as Lulo in Colombia, is a subtropical fruit from northwestern South America. Is an unusual exotic fruit, with beneficial and nutritional health benefits
- It’s sour-sweet fruit taste virtually fat free and very low in calories
- Aims digestion
- Naranjilla is great for strong bones, hair, and nails
- Contains certain acids that may lower cholesterol.
- Very high in antioxidants destroy free radicals and they also help in the process of anti-ageing and prevention of cardiovascular disease, stroke and cancer
- Naranjilla is great for stress… and also works well for relaxing and makes it easy for those who don’t sleep get a good night’s rest